Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

30 NaBloPoMo Day XXX Broken Heart

Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla

Broken Heart

Ah the Broken Heart. How apropos for the last day of this NaBloPoMo wouldn't you say? I am sad to see the end of this wonderful month with the Illuminated Moth. I look forward to many years with this fine deck and I hope that you have enjoyed this 30 days of introduction to The Golden Moth Illumination Deck. If you are a Tarot reader, deck collector or just thinkin that you'd like to take your intuition out for a test drive, consider this deck. It is truly spectacular. No little white book needed, just your imagination and a few minutes of quiet time.

Now I know I call this the Broken Heart but it really isn't. If you look at it long enough you'll see that there are many pieces forming the heart in the middle. Lots of interesting shapes make up this heart. I see it as all my loved ones, forming my heart. Just like this deck. Many wonderful pieces that I have found so endearing and special.

I would love to hear how this deck affected you. Did you love it as much as I did? Leave me a comment and let me know.

And so with Broken Heart I end NaBloPoMo month. Thank you Illuminated Moth for your wisdom. Thank you for teaching me something new every day. Thank you for your delicate feel in my hands and the softness of your messages to me. Thank you for blessing others as well.

I want to thank creator Aijung Kim for sharing her dream with me and many others. For allowing me to share pictures of this marvelous deck with all of you. Blessings to you dear, I pray that you will continue your work, sharing your passion with others. Please know that your work has blessed me and many others. A great big cyber hug and kiss to you dear. MWAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!