Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

29 NaBloPoMo Day XXIX Man Looking into a Circle

Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla


Man Looking into Circle
It's cards like this that make me wish Aijung had titled these beauties. But then again, I've had so much fun naming myself. Man looking into a circle was the best I could come up with. The circle is big. Much bigger than he is. It looks so overwhelming doesn't it? What is that circle? Is it even a circle? Looks more like a giant egg. New beginnings? Does the future seem so incredibly big? Does the task before you leave you at a loss for words? Or action? If you step through the circle, what will happen? What's in there? Perhaps you are facing a great unknown. It's before you and you must step though it you know. Gather up your courage and step in. Yes, it's huge, a little frightening, and you don't really know what is on the other side. What will change for you once you step in? Do you have to leave everything behind? Will you get swallowed up and disappear?

For me this day I see this as a meditation card. My work days are filled with so much unfinished business that I'm a little overwhelmed. Maybe a lot. That big ole circle is all the work I need to still get done. But it is also my gateway. I know that taking the time everyday to meditate and reflect will release some of the stress. Meditation helps me stay on course. It helps figure out the next step. Mostly it keeps me sane.

What circle do you need to walk through today? What's on the other side? Take a peak and see. It may not be as scary as you think.

Peace
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!