Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day XII Wrapped around your Finger


Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla

Wrapped Around Your Finger
I'll be wrapped around your finger.. Can't you just hear Sting crooning now? Not a bad earworm for the day.


Does someone in your life have YOU wrapped around their finger? For me, it's my dog. I know what you're thinking. I love my boys with all that is within me and there is nothing (well almost nothing) that I wouldn't do for them. But my little furry baby, well, she has me doing things that I never would do for my kids. And what does that mean? Well it's not a totally good thing. It means that you would do anything reasonable or unreasonable for that person. It could mean you put aside your own needs and desires for the whim of someone you love very much.

It goes the other way too! What little lovely do you have wrapped around your finger? It may be hard to admit this but there may be someone in your life that would do anything for you. Do you have someone in your life that would drop everything they're doing to do your bidding? Do you take advantage of that? Keep in mind, there's much love here. The bond that makes this possible is very strong. It's just a little out of balance. Maybe a lot out of balance. It may be time to take a look at a relationship in your life that isn't completely healthy. 

This card also talks to me about remembering. 'Tie a string around your finger so you wont forget.' I was a forgetful and distracted child (and now adult) And my father would tell me to tie a string around my finger so I wouldn't forget. Ever curious I asked him why we did that. He told me that I was tying the task to my finger so it wont get away. It worked! It really did! And I've always thought there was magic in that little string.

What could it be today? Is my little pooper going to make me jump though a hoop? Is there something I'm forgetting today?

I sure hope I remember before it's too late!

Peace 

Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!