Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day II Tree in spring



Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla

Tree in spring
There are 4 trees in this deck, one for each season and you could use them to indicate timing. This could mean something is starting to grow. A healthy sturdy tree is coming out of dormancy. A tree is strong and immovable. The tree could be my job. Perhaps my family. My family is growing. I've added a new daughter in law this year and in a few short months we will be welcoming a new great grandchild!

The weekend is coming!  I should be starting my C shopping?  hmmmm

If you pulled this card for today, what would it say to you?  Leave me a comment and don't forget to add your website.  Even if you're not participating in NaBloPoMo we'd still like to get to know you.

Peace 
Priscilla
PS:  camera skills, I don't haz them.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Priscilla! I am enjoying your posts :)

    I like the idea of the tree representing a specific aspect of your life, such as jobs or family. I usually read it as the Questioner's life possessing the energy of fresh new beginnings, but i like making it more specific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that's exactly right! New energy and fresh new beginnings. It's a really great card.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello!