Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day XI Summer Garden

Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla



Summer Garden in Full Fruit

I love to see this card. It reminds me of my summer garden. Grab my harvesting basket and garden snips and you wont see me for a few hours. These kind of days are filled with taking care of my green friends. Watering, fertilizing, snipping dead leaves and branches, gathering herbs and veggies for supper. The trees are heavy with fruit and I'm already planning the pies and cobblers I'll be baking and the jam to be making. It's a wonderfully beautiful and fragrant place to be.

Today, my garden does not look like this. It is all put to bed for the winter, as mild as they are here, but the garden still needs a rest. There is always a good deal of work that needs to be done and If I don't prepare, then my garden wont be ready for spring planting and will never flourish this summer.

Perhaps this day is the result of much planning, planting and care. Is your garden flourishing right now? So close to the holidays I see my home and family as my garden. Those I love and care for all year are getting ready for family gatherings. I look forward to seeing all my beloved family. Smooching the heads of little people and sneaking them a cooky or two from my secret stash. Filling their stockings with goodies and watching them tear into the packages I spent so much time wrapping. Catching up on all the family gossip and then settling down for a raging game of Skip-bo or Uno.

What is your garden? Is it family at this time of year? Is it a job that is taking off and producing better than you expected? Take a little time today to go out into your garden (whatever that may be) and enjoy it. Smell it. Water it. Pick the fruit. Or just enjoy the beauty of it.

Peace
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!