Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day XXV Ant


Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla


Ants

Tomorrow will be my first day back to work and I will be busy busy busy, oh my goodness, busy. With a number of days off last week I'll have to manage 2 weeks worth of work this week. This has me annoyed, antsy. Ants are powerhouses of activity. They never burden themselves with a load they can't carry. They never seem to tire, they never get bored, and most surprising, they don't grumble! (well maybe they DO grumble, we just can't hear them!) Ant reminds me to get my spit together and get going. He says, I'm not alone, I have a community to assist me. A community of Angels and Guides, family and blessed friends. I don't have to do it all at once, I don't have to do it all myself, I just need to take a step in the right direction to achieve my goal and get going. I don't have to run either! I can be busy, and get a lot done without wearing myself out. I need patience. I need to not kick myself when things get crazy. I need discipline. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Then the next and the next. Stay organized! I am organized, I spend hours organizing anything and everything. Don't deviate from the plan, stay on course and do the next thing. I can do this! How hard can it be?

Thank you ant. You have great wisdom. I am humbled.

Peace
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!