Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

NaBloPo Day VI 1/2 Man


Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla

The ½ Man
I call this guy the ½ man. It's just his head and it is cleanly divided in half. What could THIS possibly mean? Certainly a man (but could be a woman, since I are one) is cleanly battling 2 things at once. One side appears to be awake and the other, asleep. While Mr. Day is bombarded with all manor of chaos, Mr. Night is not faring well either. Even in his dreams there is darkness and confusion. There is no rest for this weary man. This does not make this a negative card. In a spread I would combine surrounding cards with their placement to come up with a plan of action. Today I'll just take this as a single card read. Yes there is a great many things going on. Some stressful, some unnecessarily dramatic and all this going on while busily planning a happy holiday meal for 25 people. (and working 1 full time job and 1 part time job) What's the answer? As a single card, there is no answer. It's awareness that I'm looking for here. My waking days are dramatic and busy. I'm stressed. I'm grouchy. And I'm not enjoying the holidays the way I'd planned. In fact, I'm downright dreading my favorite holiday. I confided to my BFF that I was going to cancel Thanksgiving this year. She just smiled and said, 'No you wont, you're going to show them how it's done!' That is all I needed to hear. That is why we pick the BFF's that we do. Because we can grouch at them and they will put us back on track.

This card is also crying out for meditation. I can get a renewed sense of calmness if I choose to meditate more frequently during this energetic time. The energy generated needs to be directed, controlled, managed. Easier said than done. I'll be busy multitasking EVERYTHING and now I need to juggle energy? Yes! Absolutely yes! And it feels very much like juggling. The energy is stirred, colored, heated and hits me at warp speed. I don't have to keep it. If I get my meditation on I can practice staying calm and returning only positive energy. Calming the circumstances and putting frantic family more at ease.

A big task this card has.

What thought, event or circumstance has you cut in half?

Peace 

Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!