Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day XVII Naked Truly


Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla

Naked Truly
My first name for this little lovely was 'Naked Woman Hanging Clothes' but that just didn't roll off the tongue for me. My feeling for this card is very profound. This woman is truly naked. The face, clothes and even HAIR is completely different. I think that many working women are just this way. You know the woman. You work with her and she is professional and detailed in her appearance. Then you catch her at the market in yoga pants and no make-up and you barely recognize her. Do you know someone like that? Are you that woman (could be man, I don't judge) I am very much that way. I have a professional face and my real life. My professional life is office attire and make-up. At home I am au naturel. No make-up, jeans, a tank top and flippies. Truth be told I've made milk runs in my jams and slippers. I always keep my sunglasses on, I do have some shame.

All of us, everyone in fact, has multiple sides to them. I have my day job, my spiritual work, my creative projects, and my family. I work pretty differently in each modality. In this day I am mom. A birthday tomorrow followed by an anniversary, another birthday and Thanksgiving. I'll be rushing around gathering cakes and balloons, picking special cards for those I love, wrapping gifts!, and preparing a special meal for 25 of my favorite (and not so favorite) peeps. Glorious! GLORIOUS I tell you. And if you happen to live in my little town, you're most likely to catch me clean faced with a ponytail. MWAH!

Peace

Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!