Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day XXVII Bridging Choices

Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla



Bridging Choices
Oh I just love this card! Don't you? I called this card '2 faced man under bridge'. I know! I need to come up with snappy names that are just a wee bit shorter, dontcha think? So now I call this 'Bridging Choices'. This poor guy is standing under a bridge, looking both ways. Sort of a 'Which way do I go George, which way do I go?' kind of thing going on. Sometimes we have many choices to make and not too sure which one to choose. Ever feel that way? This choice leads here, sure, but it also goes there. Both have a number of knowns and unknowns to consider. Pulling another card could give you better answers and a clearer direction. But for now, this guy is on his own.

Oh this day is very much this kind of day. Many choices to make. Priorities, it's all about priorities for me. I have many problems to solve this week. I just need to get on that bridge and start moving. I shall be going in both directions. I have to. It's good though. People are looking to me to help them through their difficulties. I need to set my worker bees in motion. Sooth my clients angst and make things as right as I possibly can. Meditation for today is all about focus, priorities and calming fiery emotions. Maybe 2 faced man needs to have a nice cuppa tea and a cookie or two. I know I do!

Peace
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!