Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day XIV Man in a Bubble


Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla


Man in a Bubble
I really like this card but I find it a hard card to describe. There's a man. I think it's a man, he has no hair sooo... It can't be a baby, the posture is all wrong. And he's sitting in a...a...bubble? Looks more like a hairband belonging to my granddaughter. I call it Man in a Bubble, close enough? And this card has been very clear to me with more than one meaning.

Man imprisoned. This came up just that way. I read for a problem where one man was already in jail. That was interesting as I wasn't reading for the jailed man but since he is such an important part of this problem he showed up in the spread. So I could read this as someone in jail, someone being controlled or under the influence of someone else. A very bad relationship? Or perhaps it's an addiction that is keeping this person immobile. Maybe an illness or injury that is keeping this person hospitalized. Is depression an issue here? On a lighter note what about meditation? Does your querent need to pull him/herself out of her drama and meditate more? What about a much needed vacation? Does he/she need to take some time out and recharge those spiritual batteries?

How would you read this card?

Peace
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!