Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day IV Balanced scales


Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla
This is a great card! Read this as you would the Justice card in the Tarot. Or it could be read as balance.  Balance in your physical life, balance in your spiritual life.  Perhaps this is in a position to tell you that you need balance.  What is upsetting your balance?  This card has been coming up as the legal system in some of my readings but today, I don't have anything legal going on. Perhaps today will be a day to focus on keeping my life balanced. I've got a great many things on my plate for today and the rest of the month.  The holidays are approaching at warp speed.  Thanksgiving is early this year and my beloved's birthday happens to fall on Thanksgiving.  Today I'm going to schedule all the things I need to get done this month.  I need to prepare for the Christmas holidays coming up.  This time of year is so hectic that I often forget to relax and have fun.  Organizing my tasks will help keep me stay balanced.   

How do you stay balanced during the holidays?  Leave me a comment.  I'd love to hear from you.

Have a blessed day!
Peace

Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!