Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaBlPoMo Day I The locked gate

Here we go folks, day one!  

Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla
 THE LOCKED GATE




A beautiful ornate gate that is locked. I wonder what is on the inside. Why am I on the outside? I can look through the bars and see inside. What is keeping me on the outside? Why is the gate locked? What is on the other side? What is keeping me on the outside? What do I need to do to get in? What are my barriers today? Do I have what it takes to get past the barrier? 

Note: I'll be updating occasionally to let you know how each card affected my day.

Please feel free to comment.  I'd love to see what this card says to you!

Peace
Priscilla 

1 comment:

Say hello!