Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tarot Guide to gift giving pt V

Theresa Reed aka The Tarot Lady has a wonderful post on Christmas gift giving using the Tarot as a guide. Absolutely fabulous post that you must read here.

Theresa pulls all the Majors from her deck and has written a gift guide for each of the majors. This month I am using the Inner Child deck by Isha Lerner as my go to deck for the month. I have found that this deck does not work as a traditional Rider-Waite deck so I've had to add some different meaning to her list. This is a wonderful exercise to do with Tarot. Play along!!


 

It's your party, cry if you want to!




It's ok to cry. With only 4 more days to Christmas we're all a little stressed. A good cry in a hot bath with a cup of hot tea (or something stronger) may be just what you need at this time of year.

Dunkie and Jbug



For my middle son and future daughter-in-law I've drawn Snow White. This is card number 9 and is the Hermit card. Theresa recommends a gift of peace that could be a day at the spa or some other fabulously zenny place. I've decided to send them both to Laughlin with the grandpeeps. Yup! I'm getting rid of 4 people on my list in one fell swoop! WHOOT! Oh and I get to babysit the dog so it's an extra WIN for me!
Holiday Hugs and Kisses
XXOOO

Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!