Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Inner Deck review pt II

What are your strengths as a deck?


The Midas Touch
Odd little story of a man, a very rich man who is granted one wish. Not satisfied with all of his enormous wealth he wishes that everything he touches would turn to gold. He is granted this wish and much to his horror, everything he touches does indeed turn into gold. When his beloved daughter comes in to say her rose garden has all turned into gold she touches her father and she too turns to gold. Realizing that he'd made a terrible mistake he asks for his wish to be reversed. My strength will be to show you where the real gold is. It may not be sparkly shiny, it can't be weighed and come to think of it, you may not really be able to see it. Your true riches is in the ones you love. Your relationships. My task will be to open your eyes to what is really important in your life.

Priscilla says
I had a real struggle with this card. The major arcana equivalent is Justice and for the life of me I can not make the connection. If I stretch and pull I can make it work. I however like to think each deck speaks it's own language and that is that. For me this card will point out what the real gold is in my situation. 

Peace,
Priscilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!