Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Over The River and through the desert


Over The River and through the desert to Grandmother's house we go!



Since the world did not end as I had planned we headed off to Mother Smiths yesterday. When I head off to Mother Smiths I give myself an electronic vacation. I have prepared a few posts for you to enjoy while I'm away.

Enjoy the peace and quiet of the holidays.

I found this great post, Advice for the last day on earth. Fantastic!

An excerpt from the post

Well, tomorrow (December 21, 2012) it’s all supposed to end, according to some interpretations of the Mayan prophecies. I decided to ask the cards how we should prepare for this event today. After shuffling, I randomly selected the following playing cards and I’m using the advice meanings for interpretation:

Read more here

Peace
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!