Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tarot guide to gift giving pt I

TAROT GIFT GIVING GUIDE by Teresa Reed

Teresa Reed aka The Tarot Lady has a wonderful post on Christmas gift giving using the Tarot as a guide. Absolutely fabulous post that you must read here.

Teresa pulls all the Majors from her deck and has written a gift guide for each of the majors. This month I am using the Inner Child deck by Isha Lerner as my go to deck for the month. I have found that this deck does not work as a traditional Rider-Waite deck so I've had to add some different meaning to her list.

My Christmas List

Yes I totally know there is but 9 days left for Christmas and my list is quite long. So I better quit talking about it and git er done!!!

Alrighty then, I got my brother.

The Midas Touch

The Midas Touch: The Inner Child Justice card. Justice is about balance and Bro is totally out of balance. He's over weight, on disability and has no real motivation in life. He's not hard to buy for, birthday last we got him a Titanic model kit. It is AWESOME and he's almost done with it. This card doesn't help me much, he won't read any book. He does love toys though. I'll check out the hobby shop and see if there is a new model that, well, I don't know. We'll see if ole Midas will make hisself known at Hobby Lobby.

To be continued...........
Peace
Priscilla 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!