Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Hidy Ho good neighbors! Welcome to my new blog.  I have moved from my wordpress blog to here. 

After much frustration with the wordpress platform I've decided to move to Blogger.  I had intended to wait til November 1 to start here but it rather felt like living in 2 houses at the same time and neither site was getting the proper attention that it needed. It's still a little messy over here, you know how moving is!  So don't mind the disorder for now, I'll git er done, little by little.

My wordpress blog will still have all my linky dinks for the time being.  There are many great blogs and links there so feel free to check them out until I can move them over here. 

Also I want to let you all know that I'll be doing NaBloPoMo here starting November 1.

NaBloPoMo is National Blog Posting Month and when it started way back when it was only in November. This is where bloggers commit to posting a blog every single day in the month of November.  Now of course, NaBloPoMo has grown and you can NaBloPoMo every month.  That seems kind of silly to me.  How can every month be NaBloPoMo? Right?  So I've decided to keep it in the month of November. 

It is always a challenge for me to post in November, let alone EVERY DAY!  Thanksgiving and you know, the C word, well the end of the year is always the most hectic of times for me and my family.  But I do it because it was so much fun and it's a great opportunity to get to know your bloggy buddies better. 
 
I luvs me a good theme and this year I'll pulling one card each day from my new Illuminated Moth deck.  I'll talk more about this special deck later but for now I'd like to encourage you to join me this November for NaBloPoMo.  Pick you're own theme of course, or, no theme at all!  If you're a Tarot reader, deck collector I'm sure you have a deck or 10 that you don't use much.  This would be a great time to get to know that deck better.  Just post every day for the month of November.  Leave a comment with your blog address and I'll add you to my list.  Let's get to know each other a little better.

Who's with me?

Peace
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!