Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

NaBloPoMo Day XXVI Tea Kettle



Welcome to NaBloPoMo November 2012!

For the entire month of November I will focus on The Golden Moth Illumination Deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim. This is a wonderfully unique and original oracle deck. It's not a traditional Tarot deck but rather an intuitive oracle deck of simple drawings that will knock your socks off. The deck consists of 75 cards, 7 of which are blank and you are encouraged to draw your own cards.

Check out Aijung blog in the featured link on the right side of my blog.

Peace
Priscilla




Tea Kettle
Water's done!! Are you ready for tea?
This card can just mean so many things. Sure it could mean things are coming to a boil in your life. Ready to explode? But not for me. I love a singing tea kettle! I grew up in a tea drinking family and the sound of the shrill whistle meant we could all have a cuppa with maybe a cookie or two. Today is Monday soooo, it's really more of a boiling water kind of day. Today is the first day back to work after 4 days off. Every thing on my desk has been a perkin away, awaiting my attention. Everything wants to be done right now!

So the first thing I'm gonna do when I hit the office is set the kettle on. Nuthin better than a nice cup of tea to start a busy day. Right? You wanna cookie too?

Peace
Priscilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello!