Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Ziba dresses up for Halloween!

Happy Halloween to all of you.  Blessed Samhain to you as well!
Starting tomorrow I will be participating in NaBloPoMo. That is where we blog every single day for the month of November.  

My theme for NaBloPoMo this year is The Golden Moth Illumination Deck.  This is a unique Oracle deck created by the ever so talented Aijung Kim.  Her blog link can be found under my featured blogs on the right side of the page.  Every day for the month of November I will pull 1 card for each day.  This is a brand new deck for me and still some of the cards are a mystery.  Join me as I pull a card and try to figure out what it means and how it can relate to my day.

If you'd like to be a part of this NaBloPoMo party, leave me a comment with your blog link.  Let's get to know each other. 

1 comment:

Say hello!